≡  Trêve...

Nouveaux en premier  

§frontside # 71 ≡ Re: Trêve...
Groupe I
Groupe I
frontside
2053 posts depuis
le 28/4/2012
La superstar engagée a Ascot ? Ca serait le TOP ....

Treve heads strong Royal international contingent
By Stuart Riley 12:44PM 23 APR 2014

ASCOT'S quest to attract the biggest international names to the Royal meeting has again met with success with possibly the biggest international name of all, Arc heroine Treve, among horses from 11 nations entered for the seven Group 1 races.

Treve, who is entered in the Prince of Wales's Stakes on day two of the five-day festival, could be joined by compatriots Ocovango and Cirrus Des Aigles, who has made each of his last five starts in a different country to his previous run.

Betfred make the Arc heroine an 11-10 shot in ante-post betting for the Prince of Wales's Stakes

The Queen Anne sees eight countries represented, with Australia's champion miler Sacred Falls joined by entrants from Hong Kong, South Africa, USA, Germany, France, Ireland and Great Britain.

The King's Stand and Golden Jubilee also have a strong international influence, with the Hong Kong-based pair of Dubai World Cup night sprint winners Sterling City and Amber Sky joined by South African raider Shea Shea, second in the King's Stand last year, Australia's champion three-year-old sprinter Zoustar, Americans Ancil and Occasional View and the Canadian-trained Laugh Track.

However, there is no place on the entry lists for Australian sprint superstar Lankan Rupee or Japan's Just The Way, rated the world's top two turf horses this year.

The home challenge is unsurprisingly strong with the likes of Mukhadram, The Fugue and Estimate joined by a plethora of Aidan O'Brien-trained hotpots including Magician, Ruler Of The World and Leading Light.

"We are delighted to see so many continents represented and especially pleased with the depth of entries from Hong Kong after their sprinters stole the show on Dubai World Cup night," said Nick Smith, head of communications and international racing at Ascot.

"The entries from North America look high quality this year too and, in addition to a large contingent from Kenny McPeek at this stage, and the very quick Ancil and Laugh Track, we are expecting No Nay Never (Wesley Ward) to try to supplement his Norfolk Stakes win of last year in the Jersey Stakes.

"Wesley reports that he is putting together his usual string of two year olds for the trip and Todd Pletcher has also shown interest in sending juveniles this year."

Prince of Wales's Stakes betting
Betfred: 11-10 Treve, 6 Magician, 8 Olympic Glory, 10 Cirrus Des Aigles, 12 Mukhadram, The Fugue, 14 Verrazano, 16 Akeed Mofeed, Remote, Ruler Of The World, Trading Leather, 20 Dank, Sky Hunter, 25 bar
23.04.14 - 19:39 Profil

Anonyme # 72 ≡ Re: Trêve...

C'est le grand jour pour notre crack qui a humilié Orfevre dans l'Arc.

8 partants, un bon numero de corde, un jockey qui connait la piste par coeur, une opposition à priori à sa portée.

Certes elle doit gagner et elle VA gagner. Mais j'espere surtout la voir gagner AVEC la maniere, comme dans l'Arc. J'veux la voir finir dans une superbe action.

ALLEZ TREVE !!!
18.06.14 - 13:56

§fred69 # 73 ≡ Re: Trêve...
Groupe I
Groupe I
fred69
5420 posts depuis
le 15/9/2008
De : 69000
++++++++ 1 000 000 :-D
18.06.14 - 14:00 Profil

§fomalhaut # 74 ≡ Re: Trêve...
Groupe II
Groupe II
fomalhaut
639 posts depuis
le 25/5/2013
Ce que l'on attend c'est une victoire bien sûr, mais surtout avec la classe, comme c'était son habitude avant sa courte défaite face à Cirrus qui n'est pas un cheval ordinaire ( le seul à avoir "inquiété" Frankel). Allez Trêve !
18.06.14 - 14:12 Profil

§fomalhaut # 75 ≡ Re: Trêve...
Groupe II
Groupe II
fomalhaut
639 posts depuis
le 25/5/2013
Cela dit, je n'ai pas une grande passion pour Lanfranco Dettori qui me déçoit beaucoup. Il n'est plus ce qu'il était. Thierry Jarnet est bien meilleur, d'une grosse marge. Dommage...
18.06.14 - 14:17 Profil

§kotkijet86 # 76 ≡ Re: Trêve...
Groupe I
Groupe I
kotkijet86
2123 posts depuis
le 8/11/2008
Idem je ne pense qu'à ça depuis ce week end. Cette jument m'obsède et surtout j'aimerais qu'elle gagne, tout comme vous, avec la manière pour prouver qu'elle est bien hors du commun. Mais je suis comme certains à penser que l'entente Jarnet / Trève était bien meilleure! J'espère que Dettori ne pourrira pas la carrière de cette grande championne!
18.06.14 - 14:39 Profil

§Gribouille29 # 77 ≡ Re: Trêve...
Groupe I
Groupe I
Gribouille29
8149 posts depuis
le 18/5/2013
ça y est j je suis sur Life, allez Trêve!!!
18.06.14 - 17:27 Profil

§kotkijet86 # 78 ≡ Re: Trêve...
Groupe I
Groupe I
kotkijet86
2123 posts depuis
le 8/11/2008
J'ai peur quand je vois les résultats de Dettori dans les précédentes ! Surtout celle d'avant où il monte un favori GRRR!!!! Ya plus qu'à prier pour que le talent de Trève l'emporte!
18.06.14 - 17:37 Profil

Anonyme # 79 ≡ Re: Trêve...

18.06.14 - 17:53

§Gribouille29 # 80 ≡ Re: Trêve...
Groupe I
Groupe I
Gribouille29
8149 posts depuis
le 18/5/2013
:-o
18.06.14 - 17:53 Profil

Rechercher