§UaUka1 # 61 ≡ Re: ETALON VANISHING POINT
Listed-Race
Listed-Race
UaUka1
251 posts depuis
le 15/1/2011
Karukera,
Citation :
Origine paternelle rien a dire côté maternel ,production des mères c est pas exceptionnel

1- Engane du Perthois souche was not a souche normand , she, if i remember , from Lyon or the Center , and owned by a small breeder
-As a working woman , i never gained 2000e nette , but Engane du Perthois , I took money from my assurance vie , and M. PDAllaire sold me for 13K Francs , and gave me freely Easy To Drive
-My EX bought me 1/3 of Goetmals Wood & Ganymede , and with these two Etalons , i could have financed , my breeding
-In my life , I was help mainly by Dr. Claude , veto & president de hippodrome de Ranes , and LMDavid whom , i rented all my horses
-Which ever horses you have seen in the production on Engane du Perthois , either they were broken or not good , or had deformations
-when i had my back to the wall , and had to eat potatoes to not sell out my horses , I made Redemption Song , and there is were i became a better breeder ,
-i made Vanishing Point , i could not paid him and i have given a friend 50% of Vanishing , made this so called friend rich , whom never said thank you , never bought a box of chocolates , nothing nothing - I can say this is in famous horses , friendship & friends becomes a back-stabber!

At present Engane du Perthois - total production is over 1 million euros . She is rated as the best filly of Viking's Way , that have produced a crack , Vanishing have broken many records , & i own them all , now to snob you i own the record of the fastest horse in Vincennes before summer of all times!
2012 - Myself & mde Bazin have beaten the whole cartelle

- now what are you talking about :- Tahitienne , Nesmile , Kidea souche were made in front of us , the only difference , is that these souche was made by big trainers , and my souche was made by an immigrant & a small breeder , une galérienne quoi, pas naitre dans le milieux de chevaux

karukera

- on genetic terms & known to world of horse racing breeders , horses whom have expressed & where impressive with their talent of cracks on the tracks in their 3-4yrs , that they naturally passes down this talent
- I know Guarato , i have worked with him , he told me , if my horses isn't worth a flowers , he would send him back in 3 months , he don't want pensions , and I thank him to put me where am I today

amen

06.12.96.95.53 Mde. Sharmila Dass ... vanishing.point@aol.com
12.11.16 - 18:25 Profil

Rechercher

Mots clés :    

[ Recherche avancée ]

Permissions