Mot de passe

Mot de passe perdu ?

Pas encore membre ?
Inscrivez-vous !
Navigation

/  Index des forums » LE GALOP » Courses de plat

≡  Aider s'il vous plait (please help!)

Nouveaux en premier  

§ssstreet # 1 ≡ Aider s'il vous plait (please help!)
Course C
Course C
ssstreet
2 posts depuis
le 5/10/2005
Bonsoir. I was at Longchamp on Sunday 2 October. I won in the last race but left the course before claiming my winnings - there was a correction to the race. I still have my PMU ticket. Does anyone know how to claim my winnings? You may have guessed - I live in the UK! Sorry for my lack of french language skills!
05.10.05 - 23:11 Profil

§linamix # 2 ≡ Re: Aider s'il vous plait (please help!)
Webmaster
Webmaster
linamix
3777 posts depuis
le 23/2/2002
De : Châteauroux
You should call Longchamp (01 44 30 75 00) and explain your problem.
But I guess the only way to be paid back is to go back in France or to send your ticket to somebody you trust overhere. It depends of your earnings value.

--------

Notre ami anglais est parti avant la réclamation de la dernière course le jour de l'Arc à Longchamp et il se retrouve avec un ticket gagnant impayé.

Savez-vous comment ça se passe exactement pour toucher les tickets impayés et quel est le délai ?
06.10.05 - 16:01 Profil

§Dalakhani84 # 3 ≡ Re: Aider s'il vous plait (please help!)
Course C
Course C
Dalakhani84
8 posts depuis
le 7/10/2005
De : Suisse
Hello ssstreet,

i just asked your question to PMU Customer Service and i will answer you as soon as i have receive more informations.

I was in Longchamp on Sunday and i won too (i live in Switzerland) and PMU told me that i can claim my winning anywhere in France, during 15 days (only) !!

i think that your alone possibility should be to send your ticket to PMU and that they'll send you a check (but i'm not sure and it's depend of the amount of your winning)..
07.10.05 - 00:56 Profil

§Dalakhani84 # 4 ≡ Re: Aider s'il vous plait (please help!)
Course C
Course C
Dalakhani84
8 posts depuis
le 7/10/2005
here you are the answer that i just received from PMU :

so that we can answer you precisely, we recommend you to do a copy of your ticket and to send the oringal one to the following adress :

PMU Service Clientèle
T.S.A. 61501
75734 PARIS CEDEX 15

They remind that the validity of tickets is 15 days..

i hope that's help you.
07.10.05 - 12:45 Profil

Anonyme # 5 ≡ Re: Aider s'il vous plait (please help!)

Citation :

Dalakhani84 a écrit :
i can claim my winning anywhere in France, during 15 days (only) !!

Sur ce coup la j avais raison mon LINA....
07.10.05 - 18:17

§ssstreet # 6 ≡ Re: Aider s'il vous plait (please help!)
Course C
Course C
ssstreet
2 posts depuis
le 5/10/2005
Dalakhani84

Thanks for your help. I also obtained the same address and I have mailed the ticket. I look forward to receiving my cheque. I had a nice gagnant bet and the return should be 14.3 euro per euro stake. It will certainly have been worth the emials and telephone calls if I do eventually receive a cheque.

I had the most succesful horse racing day of my life at Longchamp. I bet on the winner in 5 of the 8 races.

I have an additional question: in race 4, I bet on the winner Kinnaird. The win returns were shown at 70.50 euro per euro stake. I did not know this when I went to collect the winnings. It is always so crazy around the betting windows and I did not get chance to check the screens beforehand. I was only paid 50.2 euro per euro stake (which, of course, was still fantastic). I have asked the question in my letter to PMU. Do you know of a reason for this situation?

ssstreet
08.10.05 - 15:50 Profil

§Dalakhani84 # 7 ≡ Re: Aider s'il vous plait (please help!)
Course C
Course C
Dalakhani84
8 posts depuis
le 7/10/2005
well done ssstreet!

for me that wasn't the best day of my life.. in the Arc, i bet 2-12 in 2/4 (2 horses in the first 4...), and i played 7 to place.... but all the same, i had 2 times quinté+ in disorder (EUR 750.--)

for your question, the final odd was in fact 70.5/1 (we can still see it on the website pmu.fr).. so you should be paid 70.5 euros per euro stake

when you bet on 1 horse (win or place) the odd is always the final one.. but if you bet a forecast, odd can be different if you play in the morning or the afternoon..

but in your case they are none reason that you didn't received 70.5 euros for 1... if you really bet only to win..

===================================

notre ami anglais a parié sur le gagnant de la course 4 (Kinnarid), la cote final est bien de 70.50 mais il n'aurait reçu que 50.2 euros pour 1 euro de mise..

est-ce que quelqu'un aurait une explication ???
08.10.05 - 18:31 Profil

§Dalakhani84 # 8 ≡ Re: Aider s'il vous plait (please help!)
Course C
Course C
Dalakhani84
8 posts depuis
le 7/10/2005
sorry i checked again and now i remember me that they had a non-runner (5) just before the start of the race.. so that's certainly the reason.. but i can't still understand why we can see on PMU website 70.5 euros in the winnings odds.. they should be put 50.2

maybe you're alone to put this horse to win.. so nobody had claimed before you.. lol
08.10.05 - 18:42 Profil

§god2vain # 9 ≡ Re: Aider s'il vous plait (please help!)
Course C
Course C
god2vain
1 posts depuis
le 9/12/2005
Bonjour,

le PMU prélève des frais de traitement lorsqu'il paye par correspondance.
Cela m'arrivait de me faire payer par correspondance à l'époque où on pouvait pas se faire payer les tickets gagnants dans n'importe quel PMU

Cordialement
09.12.05 - 12:15 Profil

Rechercher

Mots clés :    

[ Recherche avancée ]

Permissions